Dec 4, 2010

Which is THe Dancehall Song of the Year 2010?

It is being asked ..which songs is the song of the year?.. im not sure myself which is the best but I can only tell you .what i prefer... The criteria is which impacts on me more than the other and has to do the with the melody, riddim, lyrical content and delivery of the song. Im not sure what you would base your pick on but some of the later should be apart of it..
Now the me selected songs

Beenie Man & Fambo - Redbull
Khago - Nah Sell Out
Vybz Kartel, Popcaan & Slim - Clarks
Gyptian - Hold Yuh
Vybz Kartel - Clarks Pt2
Mavado - Stulla
Mavado - Messiah
Jah Cure & Phylisia - Unconditional Love
I-Octane - My Life 123
Shawn Storm - My Life

Perhaps there is more to be added to the list,, but right now those are the songs that are up there for song of the year for me...
My pick is the Beenie Man track alongside Fambo ..Redbull..

5 comments:

  1. Clarks fi sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. betweenie.. and fambo tek it man

    ReplyDelete
  3. How straight jeans and fitted nuh deh pon di list

    ReplyDelete
  4. how "come into my room" nuh deh pon di list either...
    i guess that and str8 jeans nuh fit the criteria... but dem still cop the top prize

    ReplyDelete