Dec 10, 2010

Kartel says No Sting But Laing Says otherwise

Isaiah Laing says Vybz Kartel, Sting and Laing are like brothers... Kartel will be at Sting..  Whilst Kartel is saying that he will be in The Building come December 26th.. and perhaps the only Kartel that will be at Sting this year is Food Kartel. Laing further indicated in a report that it might be situation where Vybz Kartel may join Beenie Man and Bounty Killer on stage.
We are not too sure who to believe here..its has to boil down to who has more credibility. Who usually keeps his word... Im not too sure here who is worst,, but I may put my money on Laing.. time will tell

1 comment:

  1. So sorry but my son does not like that rolex replica so if we can not get the original watch we ordered then can we have our money back. It did say they were in stock when we ordered it. My son likes the replica watches uk dial and rubber strap Royal oak offshore or the replica watches sale anniversary chronograph with blue dial and strap. I am afraid that my son only wants the Royal oak offshore blue dial, please can I have a refund if you cannot supply this particular rolex replica sale. As it did say that you had it in stock. Or I would not order it. I was in rolex replica sale with cancer. You must have banking details of payments. If you had sent me my rolex replica sale last year I wouldn't be complaining. It isn't my fault is it. I paid in good faith. I'm not asking for a refund but other rado replica Surely you should do that.

    ReplyDelete