Dec 18, 2010

Top Reggae and Dancehall Songs on Itunes

Below is a selected list of songs on the Reggae Itunes Chart..and their placing. Of note, Gyptian no longer holds the number one spot..it was some how mysteriously replaced by Matisyahu "One Day"..which has nothing to do with seanizzles production
1. One Day - Matisyahu
4. Hold You (Hold Yuh) - Gyptian
18. Just You and I - Ricky Blaze 
19. Let's Do It Again - J Boog
22. Sweat (A La La La La Long) - Inner Circle
33. I'm Drinking / Rum & Red Bull - Beenie Man & Fambo
34. Patience - Nas & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley
55. Nah Let Go - Gyptian 
61. Skip to My Luu - Serani
62. I'm OK - Beenie Man
68. Unconditional Love (feat. Phylissa) - Jah Cure
73. Clarks (feat. Popcaan & Gaza Slim) - Vybz Kartel
82. I Want to Know What Love Is - Tessanne
86. Sweet Love (Night Shift) - Busy Signal
88. Dark Skin Girl - Romain Virgo
93. Free - Etana
100. My Boy Lollipop - Millie 

No comments:

Post a Comment