Dec 27, 2010

Jay Z and Beyonce in Jamaica

Super stars due mostly to their wealth and fame through music Beyonce and Jay Z are in Jamaica to get off some of the ice on their backs. There has been some serious weather in the United States since the start of the winter season and seems not even florida was speared. Jamaica has been feeling just a small bit of it with some cold fronts every now and then. Its not yet clear if the super stars are going to put their musical skills to work while they thaw.. but it would be nice to have some collabos done.

15 comments:

  1. one love jay z and beyonce.came bakc to abu dhabi, to mak, many ok boss coll me 00971567640831.super love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taressa Stoutamire15/6/11 1:29 PM

    yes im loving this beautiful portrait of my IDOLS..... Mr.and Mrs.Carter I wish you all the very best, May god bless your marriage, Never let no one come between the loyal love affair between you all. As you know we have some real haters out here..... hateration.com I hope to meet you both real soon, Love Always Ms. Taressa Nicole Stoutamire...Washington, DC

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like jay z needs to loose a few pounds cuss he got juss a few yooo may rolls or the almighty b

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when did BEY give birth again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this is BEY why is her stomach so flat for a pregnant woman....papishow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous 04.43....please note the article was uploaded in December 2010, not December 2011, therefore she would not have been heavily pregnant. Just highlighting the fact for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love beyonce's family lots of kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. anonymous
    hey jay-z I know you dont know me but I have a clothing line idea. my e-mail is jonathantx3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. MAGNIFIQUE PHOTO

    ReplyDelete
  11. İ LOVE THİS

    ReplyDelete