Jun 20, 2012

Top Ten Reggae and Dancehall Songs in Jamaica June 8th 2012

Some tracks are loosing steam some are still doing well.. on the Jamaican Dancehall and Reggae chart for the week of the June 8, 2012
Lady Saw with the help of Elephant man has graced the charts for the first time since this year...welcome mumma saw

anyway

Check out the latest Top Ten Dancehall and Reggae siongs in Jamaica right now

Check out the latest top 10 songs in Jamaica right now!!

10. Elephant Man and Lady Saw Si Dung Pon it.


9. Gal a Bubble - Konshens Tun Up - Cham ft O.


8 LOVE DI VIBES - I - OCTANE - [SO UNIQUE RECORDS]


7. Action Pak - Mavado


6. I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U - I Octane.



5. Chill Spot - Chris Martin

4.   Some Bwoy - Tommy Lee.

3. Jiggle it for me - I-Octane 

2. Stop Signal - Konshens

1. Vybz Kartel - Party Me Say [Worldwide Riddim]


2 comments: