Jun 26, 2012

Jamaican Dancehall and Reggae chart for the week of the June 15, 2012

The Jamaican Dancehall and Reggae chart for the week of the June 15, 2012
we...welcome RDX once again.. this track Jump Jump is said to be tearing up Trinidad

anyway... Big up Tommy Lee his track Some Bwoy seem to be doing well

Check out the latest Top Ten Dancehall and Reggae siongs in Jamaica right now

Check out the latest top 10 songs in Jamaica right now!!

10. I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U - I Octane.


9. Jump Jump - RDX

8 Elephant Man and Lady Saw Si Dung Pon it.

7.  LOVE DI VIBES - I - OCTANE - [SO UNIQUE RECORDS]


6. Jiggle it for me - I-Octane 






5. Action Pak - Mavado


4. Stop Signal - Konshens   

3. Chill Spot - Chris Martin

2.  Some Bwoy - Tommy Lee.

1. Vybz Kartel - Party Me Say [Worldwide Riddim]


1 comment: