Jun 29, 2012

Jamaican Dancehall and Reggae chart for the week of the June 22, 2012

The Jamaican Dancehall and Reggae chart for the week of the June 22, 2012
we...welcome Vybz Kartel...2 tracks on the chart though in jail... as well as the ver present I-Octane.. does he have an album out?...gosh man top tunes after top tunes
anyway... You wont believe where Tommy Lee track Some Bwoy is at in this lineup...

Check out the latest Top Ten Dancehall and Reggae siongs in Jamaica right now

Check out the latest top 10 songs in Jamaica right now!!

10. Jiggle it for me - I-Octane 

9 .Vybz Kartel - Back To Life (Song About Jail)

8. Stop Signal - Konshens    

7. . Jump Jump - RDX .


6. . Elephant Man and Lady Saw Si Dung Pon it.






5. LOVE DI VIBES - I - OCTANE - [SO UNIQUE RECORDS]


4. Action Pak - Mavado

3. Vybz Kartel - Party Me Say [Worldwide Riddim]

2. Chill Spot - Chris Martin

1.  Some Bwoy - Tommy Lee.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.

    Many thanks!

    Here is my web blog; leparfaitreview.com

    ReplyDelete