Jun 17, 2012

Khago - Sizzla lose it...shows how desperate he is

Dancehall superstar Khago has said that he will not descend to Sizzla's level and resort to disrespecting anyone's parents on record. Two days ago, Sizzla released a song on youtube entitled 'Go Suck Yu Mumma'.

"Sizzla lose it. This just shows how desperate he is fi mek him have to resort to telling someone about his mother. I respect my parents, my father died when I was a child, and today is Father's Day so mi a honour my parents. Mi inna music , but mi no inna almshouse. Sizzla just show say him no have no moral authority fi tell anybody about dem life. How can an artiste who sing 'Thank You Mama', a classic song like that a couple years ago, come today and tell another artiste 'Go Suck Yu Mumma', Sizzla just upset say mi write him off, the whole world know say him caan stand up to mi lyrically, mi win the first two round of the battle and mi a go win the war," a confident Khago said.

No comments:

Post a Comment