Jan 5, 2012

One Twin...'why am I the only person'

KINGSTON(Star): Entertainer Patrick Gaynor of the Twin of Twins duo was fined $2000 or 10 days in the Spanish Town Petty Sessions Court yesterday. Gaynor appeared in court after being charged by the St Catherine South police following an incident at Sting on December 26, 2011. When he appeared before Lay Magistrates Alvin Beckford and Winnifred Harriot, he pleaded guilty. Before he was convicted, he was warned to keep the peace. The entertainer also apologized to the court for his action and explained that it was because of the nature of the event. "I used those words because of the culture, I apologise for my action and will try to keep the peace," Gaynor said. It was during the clash with Tony Matterhorn at Sting that the offence was committed. The entertainer was brought before the court on a charge of indecent language. After court, Gaynor took the police to task for their apparent lack of transparency. "The question that I want to ask is why am I the only person charged, when a number of entertainers used indecent language," Gaynor said.

1 comment: