Mar 21, 2013

Blood Brothers try Solo to buss

Andrew and Wadda blood being unable to buss on the scene proper with all their valiant effort, the duo has chosen to split, go there seperate ways and persue their solo careers.
The reality is if they weren't good to buss in the first place then chances are they will not buss while separated. It is said if you don't have the quality like Chronixx or luck like Tommy Lee... then daag nyam yuh raass supper in the Jamaican music business and seems ...the bloods appear to have been bitten a few times by this mongrel.
Lets hope they dont resort to tatoo eye balls like alkhaline for recognition

2 comments:

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with
    the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    My web-site - 성경이어쓰기 - 시편 129편

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be recommended this blog by way of my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this submit is written by him as no one else recognise such precise about my trouble. You're incredible!
    Thanks!

    Visit my page :: http://petitegangbangs.com

    ReplyDelete