May 7, 2012

Top 10 Dancehall and Reggae in Jamaica right now


Since Spring... or so.. We have seen the likes of Cham and O, Mr Vegas and Konshens more on the charts than normal. Their songs are good, the Mavado, Vybz Kartel and I-Octane are still there.. but Konshens and company have the reigns for the week of May 5 2012

There are some new stuff here...

Check out the latest Top Ten Dancehall and Reggae siongs in Jamaica right now

Check out the latest top 10 songs in Jamaica right now!!

10. Tun Up - Cham ft O.

9.Duh Sumn - Konshens.
8. Mavado - Come Round - di geniuos records.

7. Vybz Kartel - Party Me Say [Worldwide Riddim]


6.  Stop Signal - Konshens

5. Jiggle it for me - I-Octane

4. Affairs Of The Heart - Damian Marley

3. Bruk it Down - Mr Vegas

2. I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U - I Octane

1. Gal a Bubble - Konshens

No comments:

Post a Comment