Oct 31, 2011

World Boss Vybz Kartel to return to Court Thursday

KINGSTON (Observer): The second murder case against caged deejay Vybz Kartel, was stood down this morning in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court because a co-accused was not brought to court by the police. Resident Magistrate Georgianna Fraser put off the matter until Calvin Haye, who is charged along with Kartel for the murder of Clive Williams also called 'Lizard', is taken to court by police. Haye was brought to shortly after. Dressed in white shirt, purple tie and black pants, Kartel was brought into court shackled to another inmate. He sat watching this morning's proceedings from inside a holding area and was seen conversing with other prisoners. VYBZ Kartel and his co-accused Calvin Haye were remanded into custody until Thursday when they appeared in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court this morning.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent website you have here but I was curious if
    you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics
    talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my web blog; perfect waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other magnificent article. Where else
    may just anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal approach of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.



    my web site :: healthy diet plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    My site bmi calculator free

    ReplyDelete