Oct 19, 2011

Sizzla ..fans wont see him till 2012

KINGSTON (Irie): Fans who are expecting to see Sizzla Kalonji return to the stage will have to wait until 2012. Sizzla made the announcement after being falsely advertised by some unscrupulous promoters. The entertainer has revealed that he has not authorized any winter tour or shows overseas since his last tour in 2009. Sizzla is also requesting that fake promoters desist from tricking the fans with false promotions of upcoming tours or shows. Sizzla is currently recuperating following a motor bike accident on August 25 in Runaway Bay, St. Ann where he was left with several broken bones and suffered from internal bleeding.

3 comments:

  1. Terrific work! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the internet.
    Shame on the search engines for now not positioning
    this publish higher! Come on over and discuss with my web site .
    Thank you =)

    Look into my site bancuri seci 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had
    a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
    I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to
    15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or hints? Kudos!

    My web blog :: jocuri cu impuscaturi .ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic weblog structure! How long have
    you ever been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.
    The overall look of your site is excellent, as well as the
    content!

    Here is my page; free cam show

    ReplyDelete