Nov 8, 2010

Serani Skips to the top with Lou

Serani
If it is the case that because Serani is already an established act on the international scene..well mostly in the United States, that his version of the Skip to my Luu is now on rotation on Hot 97 and steadily climbing the charts ..including the reggae itunes chart.
I will admit that my favourite Skip to my Luu was on the baheba riddim by don corleone, tune was done by Voicemail. QQ's version was not so bad either and of course the worst one for me was Serani's version. Well I guess what is annoyance to me is someone else's sweet music... Dont get me wrong I am perhaps one of the few that appreciates Serani's material... but of all the tracks this one is the one that is doing well.
Credit must be given to Serani he has broken into the US market, however mediocre it maybe at this time.., and doing whatever is necessary to stay on top ..even when it means he has to sing for free... it is slowly but apparently working nicely for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment