Apr 12, 2010

Guardian got Mavado WRONG

If you gonna do something.. you should do it right... this is one the philosophies of my granny... and its applicable to everything and everyone even the big bad first world country news paper and website articles... case in point the Guardian newspaper out of England. They have an article entitled Jamaica split by dancehall feud.. well one of the problem with the article is that they got wrong image up of Mavado... and is suppose to be more popular than Kartel...well at least internationally...apart from that the article was insinuating that Gaza supports the PNP and Gully supports the JLP,,....I have never heard of this.. although I often thought about nature of the support in this regard...and the gaza gully feud is not dividing Jamaica...get it in your skull.
I'm just a blogger I can mess it up and perhaps get away with it like that,,, but no sah.... Guardian  you need to sort out the thing.. you hear me MR. Alexis Petridis... I know you perhaps dont care but ..people like me have an interest.. and could somebody tell me who the rass is the other guy in the pick is that Jefferey Hype??..brother of Lisa Hype?.... ROFL

Take a pree at the ARTICLE

No comments:

Post a Comment