Jan 25, 2010

Gaza Kim beaten...!!!


Gaza Kim

Gaza Kim was beaten over the weekend... the published statements below confirms the incident. Vybz kartel has issued a response ... which seem a bit vague and have the critics speculating whether the incident was not part of his doing, whether he initiated thugs to carry out the act. It is not new for allegations of beating in the Portmore Empire.. there were reports that Jah Vince as well as Black Rhyno and..not to mention former upfront member Jeffery Hype received their fair share beating either directly from the di teacha's hands or indirectly.
There are other speculations that the young lady was perhas frazzled by Lysa Hyper
... it is not yet clear as to what could have caused the incident but we do hope that the young promising artiste gets her justice.

This was the statement said to have been put out by Gaza Kim aka Kim Hamilton...

I will like to make it known that I've heard rumors about an incident that occurred over the weekend.
I Kim Hamilton AKA Gaza Kim will like to make it publicly known that I was indeed assaulted over the weekend. I've visited the doctor but I'm still traumatized but recuperating through my ordeal.
I've taken the necessary actions to correct the wrong that was done against me and legal advice is been sought.
I ask my fans, family and friends to not only sympathize but empathize with me in my time of need.
Future comments will be made through my publicist and legal team.
This statement is an official statement made available through my publicist and other media broadcast will be coordinated at a later date by my representatives.


Signed:
Kim Hamilton


This was Vybz Kartel's response....

I, Adidja Palmer, condemn this alleged attack on Gaza Kim. And if these allegations are true, I urge her to contact the relevant authorities if she has not yet done so,to deal the matter swiftly .

I do not condone violence, especially any attacks against females and children. Gaza Kim is a very young and very talented singer who I hope will reach far in her musical endeavors whether or not she is a part of the Portmore Empire.
My deepest sentiments go out to her.

--Adidja Palmer--

5 comments:

  1. In the event that you are interested in Omega wrist watches associated with excellent sturdiness, superb design and style, eventually exact, then your hublot replica uk may be the perfect choices! Think me personally! You won't end up being unlucky regarding luxurious tag heuer replica store of the manufacturer. With regard to women and men offers hublot replica just about all. Investigate internet at the same time!! Males tend to be specific from what these people easy use in everyday life, particularly individuals associated with every day putting on such as cartier replica. Evidently, abounding Males adulation hublot replica which are impacted as well as beauteous in mode. Appear at the following boat celebration outfitted in order to make an impression on, or even provide which guy that you experienced some course these days.

    ReplyDelete