Dec 30, 2008

The I'm So Special Remixes


You know when a good work of art is done there is no need to mess with it because its good. The I'm So special song by Mavado have gone under a couple of remixes that have (to me) fallen way short of the quality of the original track, though the original track in the end is a bit unusual but I guess thats what makes it special. There is one done with Foxy Brown (Listen Here) that did no justice to the man thing, though it was somewhat formulated as a diss song for kartel and Lil Kim. There is one done with Tru Life as well as more recently with Toni Yayo from G-Unit. These are not as bad the Foxy Brown one but they still didnt do too much justice to the track, these remixes only contributed only one verse in the song and I guess is just one of those underground cameos that perhaps wanted a piece of the Mavado hype tuh.
Even the track On the Rock with Jay Z.. him kinda rough it up a bit, I guess its difficult to match Mavado Melody. We looking forward to see the official video but in the mean time gwaan tek in the unofficial one (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment