Oct 29, 2012

Vybz Kartel returns to...

KINGSTON Gleaner: Embattled dancehall entertainer Vybz Kartel is to return to the Home Circuit Court today in relation to the murder of St. Catherine businessman Barrington 'Bossy' Burton.

Burton was killed in July last year while he was standing with friends along Walker's Avenue in Gregory Park, St. Catherine.

Kartel, whose real name is Adidja Palmer, is charged with conspiracy to murder and illegal possession of a firearm.

The entertainer has been in custody since September last year.

Although he has received bail in relation to the murder of Burton, Kartel cannot take up the bond since he has been remanded in connection with the murder of Clive 'Lizard' Williams.

Kartel is before the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court on a charge of conspiracy in relation to Williams' murder.

The police say the controversial entertainer was a part of a plot to kill Williams.

2 comments:

  1. Remarkable! Ιts genuinely awesome paragraph,І ɦave ɡot muϲh cleaг ida rеgarding fгom this piece
    of writing.

    Ϻy webpage: taking wedding pictures ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your site atee my first comment (it was extremely long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up whjat I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any recommendations for novice blog writers? I'd reallyy
    appreciate it.

    Take a look at my site; iron force hack download

    ReplyDelete