Sep 23, 2011

Kartel Bans himself from Guyana before they did?

In a recent media report Vybz Kartel indicated that he has banned himself from Guyana before they Ban him... LOL Kartel aslso indicated that he will not be visiting Guyana ...ever.. The self proclaimed world boss was quoted as saying... "It's interesting, especially since that same radio station did a concert with me based on the fact that, and I quote, 'The Guyana people don't want to see nobody but you.' Unfortunately, I didn't attend the show and that is the reason why the ban on my music was imposed. With that being said, I care zero about them and their ban because I won't be visiting Guyana ever." "I refused to go there before the ban was imposed so that ban wasn't necessary. I banned myself. Big up the Guyanese gaza fans but I would sooner tour Iraq than go to Guyana."

No comments:

Post a Comment