Aug 17, 2011

Vybz Kartel angry at 2 - Face Artists

The takeover riddim.. recently produced by Notnice under the influence of Corey Todd.. includes a number of former Gaza Portmore Empire artiste as well as artiste that are not too in favour of Vybz Kartel aka Wold Boss.. aka di Bleacher.. Kartel himself was a bit flustered when the riddim was released.. as he is no longer privaliged to ride on Notnice Riddims and Corey Todd is making sure to that I suppose..
Kartel indicated some time ago via social media..stating that ..
"If you agree, rebroadcast) When me and Corey did a link, dem artiste deh did a bun out me AND COREY. When me and Corey stop link, dem same artiste deh run in gone sign up and line up. Man we fuck dem fi likes and riches cause dem a some shameless bitches. Das why people haffi rate me all when dem hate me cause me always be me - VYBZ KARTEL"
The name of the Riddim is not New.. Mavado was on a similar naming riddim couple years ago long before most of knew him. ... check out the new Takeover Riddim by notnice.. one thing though the damn riddim sound like the S-Class riddim... .. o gosh man .. no wonder Kartel is a bit upset.. this we know when reacted like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment