Jul 9, 2011

MATRIMONEY MEDLEY

This riddim is called the Matrimoney riddim... i like it.. I like the Video..its absolutely awesome-ish, I appreciate the effort.. I see the maturity the graduation from the typical phuckery that pack up music videos over the years... this medley is nice to watch..I like the Wayne Marshall tune, he will always give you a pun or two talking about his "good hole wife"..if he u not Jamaican ..he means that his wife punany good .. to tell the truth I cant help remembering that line from Kartels diss tune.. talking about. "Marshall have Tammy Pusssy Jaw ..a chew chew and a chaw chaw"..@1:32...disgusting but absolutely funny..(to me..LOL).. the Mr G. tune kinda soak up the vibes still.... is Fambo on a roll or what... keep drinking whatever you drinking man.. I see Sean Paul gone back to roots...thats good

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UalHb7gii_Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i find the lyrics of the medley? i cannot find the entire lyrics on internet...

    ReplyDelete