May 14, 2011

The Hair Extension Fuss

Vybz Kartel.. took aim at others artiste such as I-Octane, Mavado and Elephant Man who he claimed have hair extensions as well he expressed this in a bbm.. This came afer the backlash and he felt the heat from the dancehall commuity...

“FIRST OFF ID LIKE TO SAY THAT ALL THE FUSS ABOUT MY HAIR,AS WITH
EVERY OTHER THING THAT I DO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING EXCEPT
PLAIN OLD “BADMIND”.BECAUSE WHEN I WAS INVOLVED IN THE NINJA MAN
INCIDENT A FEW YEARS AGO ,I HAD IN EXTENTIONS THEN,WHY DIDNT THE
HULLABALOO COMMENCE THEN,?BECAUSE I WASN’T ON TOP SO THE HATING WASNT
NECESSARY.WHEN I DID “NEVER LOVE ANOTHER GIRL” VIDEO IN
2005(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPl_P_vdhdk),MY HAIR WAS
PERMED,WHY DIDNT THE INQUISITION COMMENCE?BECAUSE I WASN’T ON TOP SO
THE HATING WASNT NECESSARY…WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT WHEN UR ON
TOP,PEOPLE FIND ALL KINDS OF FAULTS AND FLAWS TO POINT OUT IN THEIR
QUEST TO TEAR YOU DOWN BUT GUESS WHAT. I COUDNT CARE LESS WHAT PEOPLE
SAY OR THINK ABOUT KARTEL BECAUSE IF EVERYONE LOVES YOU,UR AN OBVIOUS
“KISS ASS” .P.S. MAVADO,ELEPHANT MAN,MACHEL MONTANO(who’s hair is done
by the same girl who did mine)T.O.K. ETC HAVE ALL HAD EXTENTION PUT
IN.TALK BOUT THAT”

I-Octane management has since responded indicating that the artiste hair is real and he does not have in extentions. Whilst Bay-C from TOK has pointed out in his own bbm ..saying  "To all who seem to be confused, T.O.K. has never worn extensions. To each his own, it's not for me to judge. Having said that, make it clear ... mi a Rasta! Lion of the tribe of Judah! Don't confuse the mane of a lion with the tail of a horse! Bombrush dem!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice dancehall with quality music. Is the hair extension is there in any video of yours? Hope your music album touches the sky.

    ReplyDelete