Oct 27, 2010

Steven Marley comes to Buju's Rescue

Steven Marley
Son of Reggae Icon...and a Icon himself..Stephen Marley took a bold step to help his fellow Jamaican, his fellow Rasterfarian and friend Buju Banton by putting up his house in Florida to facilitate Buju's bail. Reports are that the South Florida home is valued at US$350,000.
Buju Banton was granted a US$250,000 bail two weeks ago with a number of stringent conditions which include no possibility of travelling, a tracking device, 24 hour security etc.. all of which he has to pay for himself.

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely proud of Steven Marley for doing such a thoughtful and wonderful act of kindness and humanity for Buju Banton. Blessings Steven "One Love"

    Sharon
    Hollywood, FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a very big fan of Buju Banton and his insightful music, I am eager for his release. I am also a fan of Steven Marley and the music of his brothers and the great Bob Marley. **Steven, I am very proud of you for the helping hand that you have extended to Buju by putting up your house - my heart was filled with joy when I heard the great news today on WAVS. Buju I miss you - Steven, many thanks :)
    From an adoring fan,
    Sharon in Hollywood, FL.

    ReplyDelete