Sep 30, 2010

I-Octane and Digicel has Bonded

I-Octane
Congratulations to I Octane who is rapidly carving out a niche for himself in the volatile business of dancehall music. The artiste who has been lighting up the ear waves with tacks like puff it, was endorsed by Digicel the cellular phone technology giant in Jamaica. I-Octane and Digicel inked a deal that will see the artiste representing the digicel brand and as an ambassador for the reggae/dancehall music.
I octane has been consistently churning out good, clean, positive and hit making music for the pass couple of months and was considered to be the best performing act at Reggae Sumfest 2010.
This is good for the music as we look forward to more positive moves like this, we very much appreciate what digicel is tring to do here ..even though they have their ulterior motives.. the music still benefits and so will I-Octane here

2 comments: