Feb 26, 2010

Kartel condems attack on Blak Ryno...

This was a recent report on Kartel response to shooting up of Blak Ryno's house a day after he left the empire.... SMH!!!

Vybz Kartel a.k.a Addi the Teacha fiercely condemned the gun attack on the Waterford home of former Portmore Empire member Romane 'Blak Ryno' Anderson which was perpetrated by unknown persons on Thursday, February 25.
"I condemn today's shooting in Waterford, and I condemn any attack
made on Blak Ryno," states Kartel firmly. "Regardless of what
transpires between the Portmore Empire and Blak Ryno, whether or not he is a part of the Empire, I will not tolerate any acts of violence against him. ANYBODY who does ANYTHING to Ryno has to answer to me."

"I have no knowledge of the incident and I strongly condemn the attack. I express my sympathy and support to the Anderson family who may have been traumatised by this act," Vybz Kartel said in a release.

Vybz Kartel, who is the head of the Portmore Empire and chief executive officer of Adidjaheim Records, urged authorities to launch a full-scale inquiry into this deliberate act of intimidation and bring the perpetrators to book.

"I urge the authorities to act swiftly to deal with this unfortunate situation," he said.

Blak Ryno, who had been a member of the popular dancehall crew, the Portmore Empire, since January 2007, announced his decision to depart the crew on Wednesday of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment