Jan 28, 2009

Deva Bratt Hoold on!.. Dem Nuh Done Wid Yuh?

A just wrote a blog or two ago bout Deva Bratt ...and how he got off the case... 
But it look like me talk too soon... The man schedule for a April court date for the same rape charge. 
He turned up at a recent hearing in the same Spanish Town court that Vybz Kartel walk out of yesterday scotch free.. 
This case look to me like it not going anywhere.. the alleged victim have all rights to be scared still ..cause she did not turned up at the hearing, once again and chances are if she don't turn up at the next hearing the authorities perhaps will through out the case. 
The artiste according to reports is still maintaining his innocence ... 

I dont know.. can somebody tell me why is it that DJ's get into more trouble than singers.. I cant remember ever hearing Wayne Wonder.. and Sanchez eva a go to court for indecent language and all these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment